[time-nuts] Re: Seeking info on Ericsson NCD 901 56/1 devices

Erik Kaashoek erik at kaashoek.com
Tue Aug 30 14:08:49 UTC 2022

And here is a hex dump of the first 65 seconds after power on of the
communication between the STM micro and the Trimble GPS receiver
RX is send to the GPS
TX is send from the GPS
The LED started blinking after about 20 seconds
The log ends after the GPS lockd and the LED became steady on
Messages start with '10' and end with '10 03'

http://athome.kaashoek.com/time-nuts/trimble_log.txt
Is someone able to decode if the STM is doing something special with the
Trimble?
Does the Trimble support something like the qErr messages?

Erik.