[time-nuts] Active hydrogen maser for sale(?)

Ole Petter Ronningen opronningen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 16:16:10 UTC 2022

Hi, all

I took delivery of a new passive hydrogen maser a couple of weeks ago, and
my wife is of the opinion that two masers is one maser too many. I am not
sure I agree with that, but I thought I would at least check what
possibilities there are.

So I am considering selling my active hydrogen maser, EFOS-3. It is located
in Norway, and would require pickup (~200kg, roughly the size of a fridge).
The ion-pumps are spent and need replacement.

I do not need to sell, but if there is anyone seriously interested in my
general area, please get in touch.

Not sure what would be a fair price, I paid around 30k EUR all inclusive
5-6 years ago - so somewhere around half that might be a good starting
point.

Br,
Ole