[time-nuts] Re: DOXCO from Z3801

DM dgminala at mediacombb.net
Wed Dec 7 15:27:09 UTC 2022

Andy,
Here's a link to a description of the outer oven and its controller on the KO4BB manuals site.

http://www.ko4bb.com/getsimple/index.php?id=manuals&dir=02_GPS_Timing/Z3801/Z3801A_Outer_Oven/Web_Page.

However, on the link to the document containing the text, all of the images have gotten lost and are not visible.
Fortunately, I had downloaded the complete page and all the files, and put them all into a PDF for my own reference.  I've attached it to this message.  It contains an in-depth description of the outer oven and its controller circuitry, and I think it contains all the information you're after.

Enjoy!
DaveM