No subject

Thu Dec 8 14:32:08 UTC 2022

the insides of the 10811. They also did not have a need to do so. Their task was simple. All
that was required was to put a “blanket” over the device to make it warm up from a colder
temperature. Once that warmup was done, their heater stoped doing anything useful.

Since it was not designed to improve the stability of the OCXO, leaving it turned off will
not degrade the stability.

Bob