[time-nuts] Re: DOXCO from Z3801

stefan.hegnauer at gmx.ch stefan.hegnauer at gmx.ch
Sun Dec 11 21:07:20 UTC 2022

Ok, late to the party … lurking around from time to time.

Note that these same web pages have a new home at [Stefan Hegnauer's Homepage - Electronics (selfhost.eu)](https://hegnauer.selfhost.eu/web/electronics/e_index.html) . No new or additional content to what is archived at the links above, though (and thanks for archiving it in the first place!). However, links should point to sensible content.

Yes, I’m the original author of this, long time ago. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

\-Stefan