[time-nuts] Re: hydrogen rich environment and oscillators

ed breya eb at telight.com
Tue Dec 13 03:25:07 UTC 2022

I think the diffusion processes are reversible in constant, uniform
temperature - the He or H2 should be able to pass out of a sealed vessel
just as easily as in. If a temporary high concentration outside
contaminates the inside, I think over some time, it will depart until
the partial pressures of each gas reach equilibrium on both sides of the
boundary. Or, maybe not - I've forgotten a lot over the years.

Ed