[time-nuts] Re: Crazy Clock

Adrian Godwin artgodwin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 15:28:33 UTC 2022

Does it need to be a mechanical clock or would a computer display do ?
I think Lady Heather will display GPS time rather than UTC. So a raspberry
pi board (even the very oldest spec, not one of the hard-to-find ones)
would be adequate.
I realise that's different to what you asked for, but it seems as though it
gives you what you want.