[time-nuts] Re: Crazy Clock

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 14:48:44 UTC 2022

Quite a long thread and the last post was about analog clocks that had
typically been used in schools and office buildings. Bobs request I believe
was for a clock that was analog and lived in the family room?
I used the school/office clocks for a number of years and honestly the
click thumps will drive you crazy in a quiet area. Plus they take 24 volts.
I went to the very small 14" motor clocks and have been very happy ever
since. The clocks run off a battery operated divider and osc. Nothing
magical but I hate clocks that are out of sync. There are 4 clocks across
time zones.
To wrap up also consider noise.
Good luck Bob.
Regards