[time-nuts] Re: Crazy Clock

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun Dec 18 16:47:25 UTC 2022

Hi

Since I also have an empire of WWVB based clocks running around the house, generating
a “synthetic” WWVB seems risky. There will be several “Crazy Clocks” so distribution of the
60 KHz would be a bit exciting.

Faking things with a DCF-77 clock might be more practical since I have no current plans
for trying to get “real” time that way.

Once you get an RPi into the mix, an “offset” NTP server and NTP based clocks become
a viable ( and easy to get ) option.

Bob