[time-nuts] Re: PRS-10 sawtooth correction with microcontroller

Greg Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 14:28:31 UTC 2022

Has anyone tried talking to SRS?  If TO doesn't do the right thing
already then it should only require a modest bit of firmware to do so,
and then a $1 microcontroller and gps unit (perhaps a nice new dual
frequency one) would turn the FS725 into a great GPSDO.

Anyone know if the FS740 rubidium version contains a PRS10? I would
assume-- might be interesting to spy on its serial communication.