[time-nuts] Re: Is this bad OCXO behavior?

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.se
Sun Feb 6 02:45:41 UTC 2022

Hi,

As you run the OCXO without the lock to the maser, what does it do then?

Can you probe the input before the loop?

The EFC Voltage is a consequence of the loop action, so sorting out what
is a oscillator thing and what is sourced by other things becomes much
easier by opening up the loop and measure things separately.

Cheers,
Magnus