[time-nuts] Re: PLL subharmonic spurs

mail at vresearch.pt mail at vresearch.pt
Sun Feb 6 22:27:09 UTC 2022

Hi Bob,

Thank you for clarifying. On Roland Best's book he states that for some phase detectors there are also subharmonics that will be generated (~ 1/20 reference frequency) but in fact the spurs I'm really interested to estimate are multiple of the reference frequency (i.e. at the input of phase detector). There are a few equations to estimate the reference spurs but I'm chasing the source material.

Regards,
Vasco Soares