[time-nuts] Re: Phase Station 53100A Questions

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Wed Feb 9 20:10:25 UTC 2022

Hi Joe --

The TimeLab software that's used with the 53100A is available from John
Miles at http://www.miles.io/timelab/beta.htm.  There is a pretty
comprehensive users guide as well as a couple of app notes there,
although I don't think any of them document the .TIM file format.
However, he provides the TimeLab source code so it should be discernable
from there.

John
----