[time-nuts] Re: Phase Station 53100A Questions

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Feb 9 20:10:42 UTC 2022

Hi

I think you may be heading a bit off track digging into the 5120. The
53100a has a very different “heritage” than the TSC gear. The 5330
“TimePod” would be a better thing to dig into to see its history. I’m
guessing 52100A is a typo.

The .TIM files are generated by TimeLab so that’s a good place to look
for grubby details of this or that. They are “just” text files with a lot of
embeded comments that document what’s what on each line.  Maybe
not *quite* a “just read it and it all makes sense”, but there is a lot of
information in the file itself. I would suggest starting by reading through
the file that TimeLab puts out.

Bob