[time-nuts] Re: Help needed IDing GPS antenna

EB4APL eb4apl at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 02:04:26 UTC 2022

Hi John,

Since TOPCON is a manufacturer of topographic instruments, I think that
this antenna is used for this kind of work. GPS antennas made for
geodesy or surveying usually have a very good quality and their prices
are according to it.

But given the label at the bottom it could be used by UPS and its
subsidiaries installed on their trucks and vans for tracking them. In
this case the antenna class is a common navigation one.

Ignacio