[time-nuts] Tdma sdr gps hackers ?

Charles Wyble charles at turnsys.com
Wed Feb 16 19:53:27 UTC 2022

Hello,

I'm seeking to connect with folks working on gps synced tdma transmitters in an open software / hardware stack.

Is anyone here working on such things ?

I currently have two Pluto SDR units and various GPS receivers .

In addition, I'm looking for anyone who is working on external clock sync of multiple software defined radio receivers / transmitters in general .

This is for a large open source project I'm heading up , to bring lora (iot/ m2m) and WiFi (tdma based , more like the cellular network ) internet to the entire globe using high altitude balloons.

If anyone is hacking on open source 5g core / timing etc please ping me as well.

Basically, if you're doing anything at the intersection of (or adjacent to )networking / timing / sdr I want to collaborate :)

The goal is 5.00 per month per subscriber connectivity.

Sorry if this is considered spam or off topic .

—-
Charles Wyble @reachableceo
Founder TSYS Group
818 280 7059 charles at turnsys.com

Walk often, let the paces spool out our caged thoughts. Build community, human and non, care for one another, try to ensure a future of huckleberries and the time to pick them.