[time-nuts] Looking for another true time manual

Spencer Johnson spencerjohnson at netsync.net
Fri Feb 25 14:23:02 UTC 2022

Good morning group,

Wanted to see if anyone has a lead on a truetime 60-TR manual?  I’m bidding on one via eBay, not sure of its condition.  It’s another WWVB receiver, so I will likely have to do the conversion to make it compatible with the new modulation scheme.

I’m also trying to figure out if the 60-TR is the same as the 60-DC without a display?

Any help is appreciated!  For some unknown reason I’m fascinated by the old WWVB clocks!

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone