[time-nuts] Re: Picotest U6200A problem with measuring PPS period very second.

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 13:25:21 UTC 2022

Without a reference? If the same PPS acts as start and as stop then
one (I suppose) rising edge is start and the next rising edge is stop,
so a measurement every second is not possible. Maybe a dedicated
hardware with two channels where one edge is the start for a channel
and stop for the other is necessary.