[time-nuts] Re: Time ball clock

Brent brent.evers at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 12:52:13 UTC 2022

There was a time ball at the entrance to Lyttleton Harbor, NZ.  It was
damaged in the earthquakes there, but it looks like the community funded
the reconstruction of the tower and ball mechanism.  I always looked
forward to seeing it at the closure of a long cruise (Antarctica).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyttelton_Timeball_Station

Brent