[time-nuts] Re: PICDIV stability (was: Crystal oscillator for a begginer)

Hal Murray halmurray at sonic.net
Fri Jan 7 20:40:49 UTC 2022

> The two biggest outside influences on the PICDIV are supply voltage and temperature.

Another interesting influence is the number of outputs that are switching and
the load on them.  In particular, if you have several outputs running at
different frequencies, the clock-out delay should be slightly longer when 2
outputs switch when compared to when only one is switching.

Has anybody measured that on a PIC? (or similar chip)

I think one of tvb's picDEVs has several outputs.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.