[time-nuts] TN equipment FS

Perry Sandeen sandeenpa at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 22:03:54 UTC 2022

Learned Members,
With 2 years planning coupled with stealth and deviousness we escaped CA after selling our condo to Zillow.  We are now residing in the state of South Carolina where it's green for hundreds and hundreds of miles in any direction and no smog. We are in the small town of Clinton, and we're extremely happy.

Due to family health/age issues, I'm selling off all my TN equipment as a package deal.I'm looking at around $2K plus shipping.
HP Cs with spare tube/controller , Tracor 527E, TAPR TICC, 2 TAPR TADD-2.  The TAPR stuff has not been used.  The Tracor 527E is in IIRC good condition (it was packed several years ago) as was the TAPR stuff

  Before moving, I double boxed the HP Cs with foam/bubble wrap in each box.  Shipping weight is at least 50 lbs +.

Please contact me  by off line email only if interested.  I will ship internationally if all costs are paid up front. YOYO for customs costs.
Regards,
Perry KM6FQV