[time-nuts] Re: My AC measurement project & question

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun Jan 23 15:08:35 UTC 2022

Hi

On a similar note:

If the transformer works well up to 600Hz, isn’t that high enough to capture
anything that actually is grid related (as opposed to local to your home /
neighborhood )?

One could easily argue that the other end is the pinch point. There may well
be interesting things going on well below the main frequency. Of course you
then get back to all those other transformers upstream of you …

Bob