[time-nuts] Re: Time Signal Transmitter (low power)

Lux, Jim jim at luxfamily.com
Tue Jan 25 15:56:14 UTC 2022

On 1/25/22 2:29 AM, Anthony Dunne wrote:
> G'day time nut friends
>
> I wonder if one of you could point me in the right direction on how to
> purchase (if one exists) a Time Signal Transmitter for use at the
> local level (range 20m) for synchronising watches and radio clocks
> using the various standard radio frequencies?
>
> And for the transmitter itself to receive / synchronise it's time
> using NTP?
>
> I am in Australia and we are out of range for the normal transmissions...
>

> Kind regards to you all
>

> Anthony Dunne
>
> Sydney, Australia

This has been discussed on the list.  The trick is to use Google and
"site:febo.com WWVB Transmitter" (or similar..)

I found this thread which you can take a look at..  There's probably
others, and some googling will find it.

https://febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts_lists.febo.com/2018-August/093726.html