[time-nuts] Re: Time Signal Transmitter (low power)

Lux, Jim jim at luxfamily.com
Tue Jan 25 18:18:59 UTC 2022

On 1/25/22 9:29 AM, Bob kb8tq wrote:
> Hi
>
> It’s not clear that the regs in Australia would care about
> doing this in an area not covered by this or that time signal.
> I don’t know *what* they do or don’t say. My only concern
> is that we all stay out of jail :)
>
> Bob

For test purposes, an improvised "screen box" of sheet steel might be a
decent approach.

I like the "harmonics from the speaker" scheme.  I'm not sure that would
work with the new PSK modulation, though.

And yes, checking the rules is nice.  A post with perp-walk footage of a
time-nut would not be a "a good thing".