[time-nuts] Spectracom Timeserver 9388

timenuts at vlh.dk timenuts at vlh.dk
Thu Jul 14 14:49:04 UTC 2022

Hi,

I've got one of these connected via STC to my NetClock 9383 - and it's
syncing fine.

My TimeServer 9388 has a BNC 1PPS input that I haven't been able to find any
mention of in the brochure/manual that I could find - do I want to connect
that to my NetClock 9383 1PPS output in addition to the STC?

  Or would that be redundant? (I see this in the log from last boot: Jun 15
15:43:18 time spectracom: [system] 1PPS Sync State [RefSel=001 (STC), Out=01
(Cond)] (1PPS Select) ) which seems to indicate using STC for PPS?

  And I don't see any new entries in the System log after trying connecting
PPS OUT from NetClock to PPS IN on the TimeServer.

Kind regards,

Kim Sindalsen