[time-nuts] Re: Looking to build 10 MHz tp 5 MHz regenerative frequency divider

DM dgminala at mediacombb.net
Sun Jul 31 01:12:12 UTC 2022

Ed,
You might look at the paper developed by Luciano Paramithiotti for a 10MHz to 5MHz regenerative divider. He has kindly shared his design, complete with circuit diagram. Might be what you're looking for.
[ http://www.timeok.it/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/low-noise-regenerative-divider1.pdf | http://www.timeok.it/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/low-noise-regenerative-divider1.pdf ]

He has lots of other time/frequency related stuff on his website as well.
http://www.timeok.it/time-and-frequency/

Cheers,
DaveM