[time-nuts] Re: Home Brew GSPDO

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 17:59:06 UTC 2022

Congratulations on the fun project.
Well the easiest thing is to use two level comparators on the filtered DC.
One for high and the other for the low trip point. Then feed a LED or a set
reset flip flop so you have a memory. Unlocks are a challenge in that
everything may work just fine but then a slip occurs. It relocks and you
never know it.
Just keeping inline with the approach you have used so far.
You can absolutely create more advanced solutions. Just dislike a detector
more complicated than the system.
Good luck
Paul
WB8TSL