[time-nuts] Re: Is SC the most stable cut for lowest phase noise?

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Jun 8 21:20:16 UTC 2022

Hi

Well …..

You can bash both AT’s and SC’s a *lot* harder than you might think. Both
will suffer quite a bit in terms of ADEV when you do.

Since the AT likely has a lower resistance (by quite a bit) than the SC, the loop
current ( and thus the drive into the buffer) may not be as far different on the
two as you would guess.

Bob