[time-nuts] Re: Is SC the most stable cut for lowest phase noise?

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.se
Fri Jun 10 22:34:05 UTC 2022

Hi,

It is in this context one should look at the CSAC, as the low power
consumption can enable it to be powered on much earlier. It's not that
it's performance is stellar, but when you consider power consumption and
what that can enable, it becomes impressive and another approach to
solve things.

Cheers,
Magnus