[time-nuts] Re: Fixing PN degradation via ADEV measurement

Karen Tadevosyan ra3apw at mail.ru
Mon Jun 20 08:00:01 UTC 2022

Hi

Bob, many thanks for your explanations/recommendations and links.

According your advices I will try to make PN measurement on new SA with cross-correlation to get more clear picture of the output signals.

The next my step will be a quadrature method measurement  and comparison of the results.

Karen, ra3apw