[time-nuts] Re: GPSDO - GPS1300-10-1000 by RFX Ltd. UK

Wes wes at triconet.org
Wed Mar 2 00:36:44 UTC 2022

I just acquired my second Bodnar GPSDO, a single frequency model.  I have the
two frequency model already.  They don't do 1pps.  They are sold in the US by
Airspy but I have had better luck buying from SDR-Kits in the UK.  Not much
difference in price, they are friendlier and the delivery is just as fast.

Wes  N7WS.