[time-nuts] Re: Subject: Re: Stability question

Mark Spencer markspencer at outlook.com
Thu Mar 3 18:35:58 UTC 2022

I've personally had good results with  Belden 9913F7 cable outdoors in the west (wet) coast of Canada for non GPS RF applications (two runs have been in service for over 15 years.)

I seem to recall in the early 1990's using a different style of what I believe was Belden  "9913"  cable that was constructed differently.  (Sorry I forget the exact designation.)  I can't speak to the performance out doors of that cable as I didn't use it for any length of time.

As usual the experiences of others may differ from mine.

All the best.

Mark Spencer