[time-nuts] Re: Phase coherence with 2x GPSDO

Mattia Rizzi mattia.rizzi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 13:33:47 UTC 2022

Hello Krishna,
what is your end application? How far away are those boards?
If each SDR can communicate to each other, you can run PTP over an ad-hoc
Layer 1.
I was able to get timestamps out of a 2.4 GHz chirp-based protocol with
less than 0.5ns RMS noise and two-way ranging error down to 10-20
centimeters, using two SDR.

cheers