[time-nuts] Re: Phase coherence with 2x GPSDO

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Mon Mar 7 18:44:48 UTC 2022

Hi

As soon as you put one device in motion relative to the other
and space them apart, the expected level of alignment between
the PPS outputs will drop. You are adding a number of variables
into the mix.

As noted in other posts, something like a F9T or a Mosiac T is
a much better way to do this than a single band uBlox in a device
that is targeted at stationary applications.

Bob