[time-nuts] Re: Looking for QEX 2019 July/August

Lloyd Blythen lblythen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 06:56:25 UTC 2022

Hi Steve

Looks like it's "Themis" not "Temis" which may help your searching.
The ToC
<http://www.arrl.org/files/file/QEX_Next_Issue/July-August2019/TOFC.pdf>
says the article's on p3 not p12.
The schematic <http://www.arrl.org/qexfiles> from the article is freely
available from ARRL.
The same page has a link to a document for the source code. Don't bother:
that doc just contains a link to the GitHub page for Themis
<https://github.com/jwestmoreland/Themis_ForHPSDR> from John Westmoreland,
the project head and author of the article.

Perhaps you have all that already and are after the actual QEX article for
construction info, in which case sorry but I'm not a QEX subscriber.
Otherwise, I don't know how much more info the article gives but you may be
better off Googling AJ6BC, John's callsign: it throws up a huge amount of
info which may be more up-to-date and comprehensive. In particular there's
John's Themis page on the OpenHPSDR Website
<https://openhpsdr.org/themis.php>, which has a PCB layout and a link to
the Wiki (a rabbit-hole worth diving down).

HTH,

Lloyd ZL2LEB