[time-nuts] TAPR TICC Case

Georg Sauthoff mail at gms.tf
Thu Mar 10 22:38:57 UTC 2022

Hello,

I'm currently using the TAPR TICC in an ad-hoc fashion, but I think that
I'd be more comfortable using it with a proper case, i.e. to protect
against damage due to accidental shorts, elecrostatic discharges etc.

Can you recommend something?

Perhaps there are some STL files available (for 3D printing) or even
some off-the-shelf form factor happens to match the TICC device well.

I found some Arduino Mega cases online, but none with enough room for
the attached TICC shield.

Best regards,
Georg
--
'Elegance is not a dispensable luxury but a quality that decides between
 success and failure' (E. W. Dijkstra, ACM Symnp. on Appl. Comp., 1999)