[time-nuts] Looking for a new GNSS-receiver for a disciplined oscillator - Which one to buy?

Bob Darby bob at them-int.com
Mon Mar 14 13:51:35 UTC 2022

FWIW Sparkfun has a ZED-F9T board available but at $300 it's not cheap.
https://www.sparkfun.com/products/18774

Bob Darby

Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 11:50:53 -0500
From: Bob kb8tq <kb8tq at n1k.org>
Subject: [time-nuts] Re: Looking for a new GNSS-receiver for a
	diciplined oscillator - Which one to buy?
To: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement
	<time-nuts at lists.febo.com>
Cc: Ulf Kylenfall <ulf_r_k at yahoo.com>

Hi

Finding *anything* in stock these days can be exciting.

There do seem to be uBlox M8T based boards in stock. An F9T board would be more fun, but does not seem to be very easy to find. They do have F9T modules in stock. That would mean doing up some sort of PCB to mount it on.

Bob