[time-nuts] Trimble Netrs How do you open it up?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 20:04:19 UTC 2022

OK have figured the main and standby power out. They work fine.
I want to check the internals of the receiver for any damage.
Have removed the front and back torx screws and front DE9 locking nuts.
But it refuses to let loose. Am I fighting a rubber grommet? Maybe I do
need to take all of the back N and BNC connector nuts off. This thing feels
very tough to open and do not want to damage it.

Also all of the almanacs and such are totally 0. That could have easily
happened when I was doing a factory reset. Especially since the data zero
is almost exactly the same as a factory reset.
Thanks
Paul
WB8TSL