[time-nuts] Re: Trimble Netrs How do you open it up?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 22:25:51 UTC 2022

Bob
Thanks just didn't use a bit more of a hit. Everything pops loose. I took a
quick look inside and nothing at all obvious as an issue. In reassembling
the unit the back assembly micro-ide connector is delicate. Not a real
problem but is easy to get mis-aligned.
When booting up the system does blink the lEDs but not the gps satellite or
Frequency LED. The frequency LED will be easy to check.
Regards
Paul