[time-nuts] Re: CF cards and the Trimble NetRS

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Mon Mar 21 17:01:03 UTC 2022

You can stream data out of the receiver via either TCP or serial port
without storing to disk, so that's probably the best bet to save CF wear
and tear.  I'm not sure if it's more difficult to turn the

But for now I'm doing as you suggest -- I have one "T00" format session
logging to disk in 24 hour files, with the "autodelete" function turned
on to delete oldest files first when the disk gets nearly full.

However, I've been collecting data now for almost 4 months, and have
used 68.5 MB, with 770 MB still available, so I won't need to delete
anything for quite a long while.

John
----