[time-nuts] Re: CF cards and the Trimble NetRS

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 22:25:38 UTC 2022

Well Bob
There you go changing the game just a bit. I saw the NTP settings and was
thinking for some reason it might want to access a NTP server. I can see I
have it backwards. Just may add a IP. I would have gotten there given time.
But I will take a short cut any day.
The Net RS is reasonably low power at 12V @ .35A or 4.5W. Its not apparent
in the unit that the power coming in hits an inverter. I think its a linear
regulator. Nothing looked like a choke for conversion.
Did stick the antenna out of the window for a clearer view of the sky and
picked up 8-10 db. The house blocks to the north.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL