[time-nuts] Re: Temperature effect on delay of FatPPS :)

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Tue Mar 29 15:58:30 UTC 2022

The FatPPS should be pretty stable when you trigger off the leading edge
of the output, since the delays are in silicon.  But the trailing
(usually falling) edge of the output is a different matter as the pulse
width is controlled by a simple RC circuit and is likely to wander all
over the place.

John
----