[time-nuts] Re: measuring tiny devices

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Thu May 26 19:51:58 UTC 2022

Hi Ed:

You might surf the Accessories Catalog for Impedance Measurements.
https://www.keysight.com/us/en/assets/7018-06727/brochures/5965-4792.pdf
They have a number of SMD fixtures for 4-terminal pair LCR meters.
https://prc68.com/I/Z.shtml#KeyDocs

--
Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
https://www.PRC68.com
axioms:
1. The extent to which you can fix or improve something will be limited by how well you understand how it works.
2. Everybody, with no exceptions, holds false beliefs.