[time-nuts] Re: Long term stable environmental sensors

Björn bg at lysator.liu.se
Tue Nov 29 17:43:12 UTC 2022

Many 🌙 moons ago I scored a bunch of DPM 7885 pressure sensors off eBay.

The herd of 10ish units were all inside 70cm (pressure converted to altitude by standard atmosphere model).

The local guy calibrating private aircraft altimeters was not interested. The sensors were likely superior to his (transfer) standard.

/Björn

Sent from my Phone

…