[time-nuts] Re: DMTD and TICC with YimeLab question

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Tue Nov 29 19:28:23 UTC 2022

FWIW, here are year-to-date plots of a BME280 temp/pressure/humidity as
well as an RTD thermometer in my clockroom.  I don't know how accurate
the pressure is, but it seems to be stable over time.

I find the difference in temp reported by the BME280 and the RTD
interesting.  They are located within a few inches of each other (at the
top in the middle of my racks of equipment, a definite warm spot).

John