[time-nuts] Re: James Miller/Brooks Shera 10 MHz GPSDO

David G. McGaw david.g.mcgaw at dartmouth.edu
Thu Sep 1 21:52:21 UTC 2022

I have one of the double oven 10811s and there is no tuning hole in the
inner case.  One would have to remove the flex-circuit outer oven
heating element and open the inner case to get to the tuning cap.

I do not find a schematic of the Brooks Shera board that uses an
AD1861.  If there is one, perhaps we could rework the circuit to have
bipolar output.

David N1HAC