[time-nuts] Re: Syncserver S300 LFR 60 kHz WVVB

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 18:05:36 UTC 2022

Todd it is indeed the case. The phase modulation screws up the receivers.
It affected all of the more sophisticated receivers making them somewhat
useless. There are various hacks from somewhat simple to complex. Danger
may require code and a soldering iron. Some of these hacks work very well.
Sounds like a nice unit.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL