[time-nuts] Re: update on SATRE TWSTFT decoding

jeanmichel.friedt at femto-st.fr jeanmichel.friedt at femto-st.fr
Thu Sep 8 05:37:11 UTC 2022

Thank you again list, this looks like a much richer article than the EFTF short contribution.

For the North American audience, the Telstar-11N downlink frequency should be 11747.7400 MHz,
which I mentioned in the video presentation but not in the manuscript. I checked from France
that I could receive the American broadcast signal on 11497.0600 MHz using the consumer electronics
TV parabola receiver but of course have not means of validating the North American downlink
during even UTC hours.

Hoping some result can come out of it,
best wishes, Jean-Michel