[time-nuts] Re: WWVB Loopstick Antenna Project

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 17:23:37 UTC 2022

Resor Suggest you try emailing him again. Those are good videos. Though not
having a lathe I tend to hand wind my coils. I like his glue method. I tend
to bundle them or one way or another heat shrink them together.
Hand winding is not that hard. Just ensure you put a bit of tape on the
wire wraps every 20-30 turns. Nothing worse than the loops jumping off.
Also don't use the thinnest wire. Maybe 24-28 gauge. Easier to handle. You
can put a lot of turns on in an evening.
Have we taken over someone else thread?? I apologize.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL