[time-nuts] Re: Please help. Motorola Oncore

Gregory Beat w9gb at icloud.com
Mon Sep 19 11:53:44 UTC 2022

IF you start with Fixed Position mode, THEN this speeds up process.
I would also suggest a CLEAR View of Sky for the Antenna.

Motorola Oncore UT Plus Engineering Notes (circa 2000)
https://synergy-gps.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/ut-engg-notes.pdf

Motorola Oncore GT Plus Engineering Notes (circa 2000)
https://www.tapr.org/pdf/GT_Eng_Notes.pdf

UT Plus model numbers:
R5122U111x - right angle OSX
R5222U111x - right angle OSX, on-board Lithium battery
R5122U115x - straight OSX

GT Plus model numbers:
R3111G111x - standard version
R3211G111x - on-board Lithium battery